Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Love It When You Call – The Feeling

Yay, the Social Studies test is finally over!
I'm so tired of all these things sitting on my shoulders.

So today’s assembly was so amusing, almost like free entertainment.
Rei told Murugan she loves him, Xiaomei, I’m so glad you found your soul mate.
HAHAHA It’s a joke okay.

Other than that, I think school’s moving pretty much in a slow pace, like it’s never-ending.




Yesterday was so exciting! Jareoy totally treats that toy like a King/Queen please.

Free nose digging service by Zoey, hehe.

I Three souls in one body One soul in three bodies. (Sorry, I was trying to mock buddy, ahha.)

Such is my life. At least I started off today with a peek. Unintentionally. Ha, bye!

I shot an elephant in my pants. How he got there I'll never know.” HAHAHAHA.

No comments: