Friday, April 27, 2007

Unbreak My Heart - Toni Braxton
Life is so cruel without you here beside me, unbreak my heart say you love me again.
Everyone is trying to piss the fuck out of me, goodness knows why.
Have you ever felt so irritated that you actually well up tears of anger/disappointment?
Oh good lord, this is insane. "If only looks could kill, you would have died."

So we buried our stuff in the time capsule, I can smell graduation already.

Well well well, candid photos, hahaha.

PS: I think you’re old enough to handle your own life. Sometimes I wonder if someone ate up your guts. Fear it’s not an excuse. Spare a thought for your friends’ feelings & no I’m not referring to me, I doubt I’ll have such good life. I made my point abundantly clear so henceforth, I won’t exist in your life and vice versa.

“Enough is enough,” screams the beast.
& the beast now has a heart cold as fish.

No comments: