Sunday, April 15, 2007

You could have died in the car crash
But someone saved you & you won’t know whom.

Speech day was pretty good with donkey’s company; I cannot keep my hands to myself, ahhaha.
So I ate three Mr. Beans today, so much for being a glutton.

After training, we went to attack Suntec City. Arcade was never as entertaining as today.
We wanted to get Chip n’ Dale but end up with a plastic bag of Mentos and funny bongs.

Hahaha, split the winnings as pledge of budility.
If not for them I would have joined an emo gang and probably be singing emo songs by My Chemical Romance along Singapore River :’)

Convey thy love to thy buddies, as an arrow to mark, to stick there, not as a ball against the wall, to rebound back to thee. HAHAHAHA.

I just ate chicken and I’m going to dive right onto my bed.
Tell me how sinful is it. Go ahead.

No comments: